Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Several Greetings In One

Welcome to my stop on the Club Scrap Scandinavia Blog Hop.

Card Folio Created With Club Scrap's Scandinavia Collection

I've created a card folio with the Scandinavia papers and rubber stamps. It measures 4x5.5" when closed.

Card Folio Created With Club Scrap's Scandinavia Collection

This folio holds three folded cards. The pockets could also hold photos or gift certificates.




Here is a quick photo summary of the assembly:









Card Folio Created With Club Scrap's Scandinavia Collection

Next on the hop is Lilian at The Leaf Studio. It'll be fun to see what's she's been up to!

Thanks for hopping by,
Kay



SaveSave

12 comments:

  1. Love this Kay! Have made these folders in the past, just way smaller. Your version is much more usable! Great idea. The cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! I've seen these before but never knew how they were made! I am so gonna have to steal this idea - It would be great to make 3 little mini albums all tucked in one folio! Thanks for the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I have some ideas for this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay I can't wait to make one! Thanks for the cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! As always Kay you come up with the most wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I’ve NEVER seen these before so this is a “new to me” project! I love interactive books and cards, so this is something I would love to try out! Thanks for sharing the photo summary! I adore the bunny card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great, and it would be a good way to send a card with gift card for a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kay this is a great project! Thanks for sharing a new way to gift cards! Hugs! ~Melitta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I think I can actually do this project even though I'm spatially impaired! So fun...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete