Thursday, January 26, 2012

Valentine Keepsake

Since Tricia has got a spoiler up for Club Scraps upcoming Love Blooms Event, I guess it's O.K. for me to do the same :) WhaaHooo! Normally I can't do this until the project is available on our website, but today is different. I'm so glad because I think this project is so totally SWEET!  This Love In A Box project allows you to create a keepsake box containing an accordion album and I've had sooo much fun creating it for you. I'm going to let the pictures tell a lot of the story, and hoping they tell a LOVE story!
Love Blooms
It's a box...
Love Blooms
..that openings

...and opens further


..with lots of places for photos, love (heheee), rubber stamping, and embellishing!
There is an inner structure that holds an accordion mini album, thinking a punched heart was the perfect thing to attach as the accordion pull tab.

The accordion comes out of the box, so the bottom of the box can be decorated with more photos or however your HEART desires :)


Lots of great potential for adding your own sweet memorabilia. Just like decorating the outside structure, I had a lot of fun with the inside accordion. I grabbed the stencil with the hearts on it from last years Valentine Collection, my craft knife for cutting out some of the shapes, cut up some of the Extra!Extra! Mini Cutaparts for embellishing, and of course had a lot of fun with the new Love Blooms UMs!




Below is me having a little more fun with the Love Blooms UMs.

Then when the box is all closed, the darling clasp keeps all the LOVE inside safe and sound.

I'm definetely feelin' the LOVE, and would love it if you did too!

**Oh, almost forgot** There are sweet rumors here that this project will also be available in a paperless version, I hope they are true. It's so nice to have the precut book board and matte board pcs to work with,  eariler this week I did make this one up using Aurora Borealis papers from my own stash, thought I would also include a couple pics of that while I was at it, however I haven't had time yet to embellish it yet. 
So here it is, plain, without photos.







That's it for now, it's been a fun week here at CS as the Love Blooms product appears and the event gets closer.
Thanks so much for looking and have a SWEET day!
Kay

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely breathtaking, Kay! Your endless creativity never ceases to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, your project is STUNNING! I love all of it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. KAY YOU ROCK!!! LOVE THIS PROJECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo nice, I actually love getting all these sneak peaks at what is coming in our box! Love the cut outs in the middle of the album especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! You guys ARE the best! It is fun getting a sneak peak, then if you have a little time to daydream you can be thinking about how you are going to use what is coming in the next goodie box :) That's how I am anyway. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete