If you would like to start at the beginning of the hop and see the list of participants, please click HERE.
I've created a handmade box that houses a kettle stitched mini book with Club Scrap's beautiful Garden Shed collection. The finished box measures 5-3/4 x 3-1/2 x 2". The book inside measures 2-1/2 x 5" and contains twelve stitched signatures.
These were the basic assembly steps:
1. Trim Book Board pieces to size with a utility knife, cutting mat and CS® Grid Ruler. (Make several firm passes with the knife for each cut.)
2. Adhere the boards with GCS® Bookbinding Glue to create the box base and lid.
3. Wrap the lid and base with the Club Stamp Quad Print.
4. Decorate the pages of the book with stamped images from your stash, and stitch them together with waxed linen thread.
5. Decorate the cover of the book and the box with Garden Shed UM stamp images.
Now the fun of adding photos to the inside pages of the mini album comes in.
I love the Garden Shed Collection!
Next on the hop is the talented Debbie at DebDuzScrappin. Go see what she's up to this month.
Thank you for stopping by,