If you've just come from The Leaf Studio, you're in the right place. If you'd like to start at the beginning, click HERE.
This month I've created a 2-3/4x3-3/4" stitched book with 24 Literature Vintage Envelopes.
|Kettle Stitched Binding|
1. Rubber stamp and decorate the envelopes. They're already printed so they don't need much, but a few quotes and images add to the fun.
2. Pierce stitching holes in the crease of each envelope flap. Stitch the envelopes together with waxed linen thread. Add two paper strips beneath the long stitches to stabilize the spine of the book.
3. Trim and adhere stabilizing strips to the outer envelopes with glue and brads.
4. Seal the outer envelopes to hide the prongs of the brads and the inner stitches.
4. Add photos to inside pages.
I hope you enjoyed this stop on the hop! Debbie at DebDuzScrappin is next.