The Club Scrap Cherry Blossoms Blog Hop is finally here! If you would like to start at the beginning of the hop, click HERE.
From my perspective, this album has two front covers. And, like any good story, it doesn't have an end.
The envelopes that serve as album covers look great stamped with the Cherry Blossoms unmounted stamps.
The finished mini album size is 4.5x4.5x1.25".
Summary of steps to create the book:
1. Score and fold 18 Cherry Blossoms Art Envelopes. Pierce stitching holes with a paper piercing tool and cork board or stitching cradle.
2. Insert a 4x4" piece of cover weight paper into the envelope areas/folds that serve as front and back covers to provide extra stability.
3. Kettle stitch nine folded envelopes together with a needle and waxed linen thread. Slide stabilizing strips beneath the long stitches on the outside of the spine. Knot and cut the thread.
4. Pierce holes into the crease adjacent to the ninth stitched envelope.
5. Stitch the nine remaining pages onto the other side of the book.
7. Slide memorabilia and photos into the envelopes for safekeeping.
8. Add photos, Cherry Blossoms Cutaparts, and other goodies to the inside pages and enjoy!
The Cherry Blossoms envelopes are so pretty that I couldn't keep myself from taking tons of photos of my little book!
Thank you for stopping by. Your next stop is with Deb at DebDuzScrappin