Welcome to my stop on the Club Scrap Trattoria Blog Hop.
|Refrigerator Magnet Upcycled with Club Scrap's Trattoria Collection|
I've upcycled an old 3-1/4x4-1/4" refrigerator magnet with the Trattoria Quad print and Cutaparts.
Here's the recipe:
1. Trim the desired pattern from the Quad Print.
2. Brush Club Scrap's Bookbinding Glue onto an old refrigerator magnet and cover with the Quad Print.
3. Center a cutapart onto the magnet.
4. Print a mini calendar onto copy paper. I found this one on Pinterest.
5. Trim each month, stack, and bind together into a pad with Bookbinding Glue. Set aside to dry.
6. Attach the mini calendar and Fork Charm with Bookbinding Glue. Fill each mini bottle with salt, pepper, and other spices. Adhere the bottles to the top of the magnet with glue and wrap with Waxed Linen Thread.
"BAM!" (as Emeril would say). This is the cutest refrigerator magnet mini calendar ever!
Thanks for hopping with us. Next on the hop is Lilian at The Leaf Studio.