This pocket book project is fun to put together with the beautiful Shades Of Winter collection.
The finished book size measures 5-3/4 x 8". The inside pocket pages measure 5-1/2 x 8" including the 1/2" flap that gets adhered to the accordion binding.
Here are some basic assembly steps"
1. Adhere mat board covers and spine pieces to the outside cover wrap with a foam brush and Bookbinding Glue.
2. Adhere the inside cover wrap.
3. Bend and fold the binding areas, and add decorative brads.
4. Create and adhere an accordion spine to the front and back covers.
5. Cut and score inside pocket pages.
6. Fold and adhere pocket page flaps.
I made five inside pocket pages for my book.
7. Make a notch on the top edge of each page with a 2" circle punch.
8. Adhere pages to the accordion binding.
9. Pierce holes through the outside covers and accordion.
10. Loop waxed linen through the holes and tie to close.
11. Decorate the outside cover.
Next on the hop is the talented Debbie at Deb Duz Scrappin'.
Thank you hopping with us. I wish you a very Happy New Year!!