Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Garden Scroll Book

Time flies during the summer months and it's already time for the Club Scrap July Blog Hop. You'll have to "scroll" down and take a look at what I put together for today!

Club Scrap's Vintage Botany Collection used to create this Scroll Book

If you've just come from DebDuzScrappin you are in the right place, if you'd like to start at the beginning of the hop, click HERE.

The video below takes you on a 23 second tour of the Vintage Botany Scroll Book, enjoy!




The July Collection has a beautiful Vintage Botany theme. It didn't take long to become one of my favorites!

Scroll Book Created With Club Scrap's Vintage Botany Collection 
This month I've created a Garden Scroll Book.

Club Scrap's Vintage Botany Garden Scroll Book
To make this sweet little book, I followed these instructions, with a few modifications.


The book is petite in size measuring 2.5x3.5"and is 1" deep, it features a double-dowel scrolling feature. The scroll is permanently mounted inside the box and it can be rolled up and down to reveal a stamped sentiment!


The image on the scroll is from the Vintage Botany Jumbo Stamp sheet.


Flower images from Club Scrap's Cherry Blossoms Jumbo UM stamp set.
I took a photo of all the little parts and pieces prior to assembly. It is hard to believe these little pieces turn into a gorgeous little keepsake.


This Garden Scroll Book will make a lovely gift for a dear friend. I know she will love it!



 Next on the hop is the talented Lilian at The Leaf Studio


Thanks for scrolling though the blog hop with me.
Enjoy!

Kay



SaveSave

16 comments:

  1. Oh my, Kay, you always come up with the cutest ideas. What a great gift this will be. Beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super sweet scrolling book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - such a delightful idea and wonderful keepsake gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Kay - what a cool idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful idea Kay! I know your friend will love it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGeeee! I just KNEW you would knock this one out if the park! Just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH - that is totally amazing! I love this and I'm so gonna steal it for something. I don't know what yet but that is just totally wicked cool. Love love love it Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are out of this world talented Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's is so awesome!!! Just beautiful!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kay this little scroll book is amazing! I had a dear friend pass away in May and I would love to make these for her friends in our 'Ladies Who Lunch' group...could you tell me if the scroll book was a project from the past and if so when/what kit it originated from as I may have the instructions or even the kit if it was from. Well done Kay, you r creations never disappoint!
    Blessings,
    Melitta

    ReplyDelete
  11. How clever is this!!!! STUNNING project and you make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful!! I know this was a project in the past - around Cyprus, I believe. I hope you will post this project in the Project Yse It thread, Kay. Maybe we can link to the scrap rap or kit the instructions were in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG this is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so beautiful I try to make it. Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete