Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Orchard Blog Hop

Welcome to my September stop on the Club Scrap Orchard Blog Hop! Click HERE to start at the beginning of this fruity hop.

Today I've created a 6x6" any occasion greeting card featuring the Orchard Stamps.


The fruit was stamped with India Black Ink then colored with watercolor pencils. I adhered the 1-3/4" squares to the card panel with Foam Circles for added dimension. 





The watercolored panel was created with one of my favorite techniques. The mottled background technique was featured in both the Pattern Play Blog HERE and the Vintage Botany Blog HERE.  Please check those out if you'd like more details on this technique.


I like having a few pretty any occasion cards handy, and this one is ready for the pickin'.


Next on the hop is Lilian at The Leaf Studio, enjoy!
Thank you for stopping by,
Kay

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of the stamps, Kay.
    Lovely soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, as always. I love the torn edges and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful watercolor effect and the torn edges - just great. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the torn edges too! Love your style Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Love your stamping and watercoloring, makes for a gorgeous card!
    Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card with the water coloring

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much ladies, I greatly appreciate the kindness :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful-I love the soft feel to it and the floating watercolor panels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the softness of these cards with a touch of distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this website. I appreciate the effort. Keep on blogging

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very informative idea. There's a lot that can learn here. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to encourage you to continue this great blog writing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great article!! I am impressed with this blog work and skill.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very informative and well-written post! Greatjob for you

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am really impressed with this blog article, Keep it up! Keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  16. You really amazed me with your writing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing this useful article , and this design blog simple and user friendly regards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope there's an audience next time. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am realy very happy to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I appreciate your post and look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is something I actually have to try and do a lot of analysis into, thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete